In 2003 Charnwood Molecular relocated from Loughborough University into premises containing three newly refurbished laboratories, fully equipped for carrying out organic synthesis.
Specialised equipment includes:
- Buchi Bep280 autoclave system for high pressure reactions
- CEM microwave synthesis system
- Fischer ozone generator 500
- ISCO purification and Genevac technologies for parallel synthesis, evaporation and purification techniques
On site we have equipment for chemical analysis including:
- 400 MHz NMR spectrometer fitted with autosampler
- Applied Biosystems API 150EX LCMS
- Gilson preparative/analytical HPLC
In addition, due to our close connection with the university, we have use of GC-MS, FTIR spectroscopy and X-ray crystallography facilities.
We are continually expanding our provision of synthetic services by investing in new equipment for synthesis, purification and analysis.
Contact us to discuss your requirements