For the Discovery!
We are Charnwood Molecular (CML) a leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO), providing medicinal and synthetic chemistry services to the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology and chemical industries. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing efforts of CML and the recently acquired Aurelia Bioscience (biology CRO) as an integrated drug discovery service provider to help deliver ambitious growth targets for the organisation driven by a strong customer acquisition drive.
What you’ll do:
- Champion the CML brand and deliver growth in leads via marketing media including social Media management
- Setup/maintenance and improvement of the company’s websites
- Maintain and be Captain of a company-wide events schedule to track all events and other marketing initiatives and support Business Development to maintain, develop and deliver appropriate media for events
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy including LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Setup, monitoring and improvement of key marketing KPIs, benchmarked against competitors where possible
- Setup, maintenance and improvement of the company CRM (SalesForce) and marketing plug-in Pardot
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors
- Utilising budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
Here at Charnwood Molecular, we know that our strength is our people. We aim to hire the brightest minds and most dedicated, talented individuals. Our strategy has always been to ensure that as we grow our team we add additional skills and competencies to allow us to expand our knowledge base and to retain our research excellence. Our employees are one of our greatest assets and by working together we can positively change the way that you develop and progress in your career. In return for your skills, we offer our employees a supportive and dynamic team environment where your personal development can thrive.
What you’ll need:
- Relevant experience working within scientific services would be ideal but not a dealbreaker
- Experience using a CRM ideally SalesForce and Pardot
- The ability to use your initiative and creativity
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills
- Commercial awareness
If you don’t feel you fit this role 100% we would still like to hear from you! Tell us what you are interested in what you would bring to Charnwood – you might have a skill we didn’t realize we needed!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Additional benefits include: Pension scheme, Healthcare Insurance and counselling services, annual leave, life assurance and critical illness
- Training and career progression are central to our commitment to our employees
- We appreciate people have lives and are open to discussing the right work/life balance on the needs of the individual.
- Wellbeing initiatives like cycle to work schemes and mental health first aiders
“What makes CM unique is our unrivalled, unwavering passion for the truly ground-breaking science we facilitate and the trusting relationships we build.”
Prof. Steve Allin, Founder and CEO.
How we recruit:
At CM we are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive and flexible workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
You are applying for the role of:
£30k to £40k