We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager which is a newly created role working for a rapidly expanding company where you can support Charnwood Molecular’s incredible growth.
For this role, it is essential that you have previous specialist recruitment experience and you have to be a real ‘people person’ – someone who understands that people play a huge role in a company’s future success.
The successful candidate will provide end-to-end talent acquisition with a focus on activities such as attraction, employer branding, candidate pipelines and assessment innovations. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of the wider talent agenda both from a recruitment and broader people development perspective.
Responsibilities and duties
Reporting to the Head of People, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing multiple job roles at any one time across two sites (soon to become one site later in 2021)
• Build strong relationships and partner with hiring managers to provide a professional and timely service to meet business needs.
• Identify and approach suitable candidates who may be passive the market at present. Developing diverse candidate pipelines through use of LinkedIn, social media, CV databases, industry contacts, events and other resources.
• Fully screen shortlisted candidates over the phone before sending across a shortlist to hiring managers
• Support hiring managers through-out the interview process.
• Brief and liaise with PSL agencies as and when needed.
• Ensure an amazing candidate experience if provided and be the key point of contact.
• Work with senior leaders on recruitment strategy.
• Supporting the Head of People with development opportunities and strategy for employees within Charnwood Molecular
• Producing regular recruitment reports to SMT to track progress of rapid recruitment
• Relevant recruitment experience in an agency or fast paced in-house environment.
• Familiar with handling high volumes of admin and applications.
• Knowledge of skills gap analysis and proven experience of succession planning
• You will be resilient, an excellent communicator and have a natural ability to form strong relationship whilst managing multiple deadlines
• Sourcing candidates using multiple tools including LinkedIn
• Build relationships with external bodies to maximise funding opportunities and attract new talent
• Experience of managing the whole recruitment process from candidate attraction/application through to employee starting at company
• Previous experience of implementing/using an ATS.
• Degree level qualification – ideally within HR Management, Law or Education.
• Experience of working within a similar role for a CRO or similar scientific industry
You are applying for the role of:
Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
BioCity Nottingham, will be moving to Loughborough later in 2021
Dependent on experience